Everyone is welcome to actively participate at The Nalanda Institute without paying dues. However, in recognition of various financial needs at Nalanda, we encourage regular contributions when members can do so. Dues cover many needs including:
- Bringing guest teachers, holding retreats, etc.
- Supporting Lama Lungrik, our resident monk
- Expenses for our dharma center on 4th Ave including: mortgage, insurance, remodeling, maintenance, etc.
We appreciate all donations. There’s three ways you can make donations to Nalanda Institute -- for both one-time and recurring amounts.
- Leave cash or check in the “dana box” at the meditation hall.
- Have your bank send a monthly check (as in “bill pay” set-ups); or have them authorize a monthly transfer to Nalanda’s direct deposit account. Contact Treasurer Bob Saunders or Board President Jan Vleck for details - Email: email@example.com.
- Or use the button below to make monthly donations, one time donations, or pay for events. It will take you to PayPal.com where Nalanda Institute can accept online donations. It is a secure connection used by many non-profits. You can safely make a gift. Just follow the instructions given.